New Zealand Association for Impact Assessment
Welcome to the website of the New Zealand Association for Impact Assessment. NZAIA is a not-for-profit incorporated society, with 80-100 members.
Our aim is to promote the use impact assessment methods in relevant areas of public and private sector decision-making, to protect social, cultural and environmental values, and improve the standard of practice where it is used.
NZAIA is an affiliate of the International Association for Impact Assessment (IAIA).
- Information about the 2017 IAIA conference:
Impact Assessments Contribution to the Global Efforts in Addressing Climate Change click here
- 2015 Financial report now available: click here
- New process for members to access IAIA Connect: click here
- 2016 NZAIA conference information
(Sponsorship packages! Pre-conference workshop! Registration now open! Key note speaker Jenny Pope confirmed!)
- Submission processes underway or about to start click here
Newsletter #1 June 2016 is now available. Check it out here.
Alert: no alerts at present!